Friday, July 6, 2007

Belated Birthday

Since I didn't get to come home in May for my real birthday, my family had a little party this evening. My mom made my favorite hummingbird cupcakes and everything. There are only two left, and I plan on poking my finger in each to detract any cupcake snatchers that might come in the night. I'm still away from my crafty things back at Fort Campbell, so I don't have any new projects to share with you. I did manage to get a Cuttlebug out of the whole belated birthday deal though. Yeah!!! I can't wait to get started. My flight doesn't leave until Sunday, so it's going to be a couple more days before I can fed my creative addiction again. I can divulge, however, that I prepared some crafty rations ready to be issued out in honor of my 25th post and the luckiest day of the year. So, be sure to check back tomorrow for my first giveaway!

5 comments:

wanda box said...

Laura
Happy birthday, I would like to honor you with a real Birthday Card can you send me your mailing address through email?
thanks

Corie said...

Belated Happy Birthday. Love what you said about poking the cupcakes -- I'll have to try that 'cuz we definitely have cupcake snatchers in our house. Congrats on the cuddlebug too. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

wanda box said...

Hi Laura it me wanda (ucanstampit)please send your address to
my email address it is ucanstampit@yahoo.com

Estivalia said...

Happy -belated- Birthday, Laura! :)

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. It's nice to see that someone likes what I do :)

And so great you got a Cuttlebug!, I've seen people doing beautiful projects with it, I can hardly wait to see what you'll do.

May I ask, is it hard to be a SU! demonstrator? I have been wondering this since I heard about the company :p

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!