Friday, July 13, 2007

DOLLs

The scrapping, stamping, and gabbing group that I'm in is appropriately named "The DOLLs". That stands for Dirty Ol' Laughing Ladies. We figured that explained it all when it came to our posse. We have so much fun. This month we decided to send eachother cards as a sort of card swap. I embarrasingly admit that my cards are not yet in the mail. I do have a week left to get them to the girls though, so I'm still hanging on to that hope. I'm just so behind in everything these days. Here is the card I recieved from Marceline today:

5 comments:

Corie said...

ooo great card -- love the colors.

you better get busy on your cards, and don't forget to share a picture with us.

Marlou McAlees said...

love this card excellent real trendy :)

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute card! The colors are great!

Rita said...

Nice card! Came across your blog & think its great.

Rita

Rika said...

Prtetty card!