Here's what I did:
My card base is an unknown shade of green Bazzill card stock cut to A2. I then used VersaMark to randomly stamp the bat images on the upper half of the background. I then adhered the black and white gingham ribbon to the orange eyeball paper (cut to 5.5"x2") and glued it to the card front. I then stamped the pumpkin image onto white card stock and trimmed it to fit inside my tag ring. I used the Making Memories tag maker stuff to do all of this. The large purple scallop was punched out of the same double sided patterned paper and is adhered with glue dots. The pumpkin tag is adhered with leftover rubber from my stamp trimmings. The black photo corner from American Crafts went next. It came with adhesive already ready for sticking. Finally, I used my black journaling pen to draw doodles until I was content. And...that's it!