Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Nice Matters Award

It makes me laugh to see all the blog awards that are out there lately. People have their blogs filled top to bottom with the silliest awards. There's worst blog, best blog, weird blog, stupid blog, crafty blog, gross blog, fun blog, pretty blog.... The list goes on and on. Some awards are just nice and sweet while others seem more than a bit narcissistic. Anyhow, the award that got me started on this ramble is the "Nice Matters Award". To me this award is one of the good ones out there. Since we can't pass real hugs around, how about this little ditty instead. I invite everyone to send this award to someone that's been especially nice to you in your blogging adventures. This one was given to me by Risa who is of course such a nice person as well. And the Nice Matters Award goes to....

5 comments:

Estivalia said...

wow, thank you for mentioning me! *blush* I'll upload the award on my LJ as soon as I can :)

wanda box said...

thanks for thinking of me

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Laura, I'm so touched to be included on this list. Really very touched, indeed. Thank you. You'd be on my list, too.

Amie said...

WoW thanks Laura, It's my second one!!! I will have to update and pass the niceness on... LOL

Hope your having a great week.

Amie xx

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

YOU ARE the BESTEST!!!!!!!! ( can you please help me load this picture???)