Monday, September 10, 2007

Finally!

I have internet! I don't have my desk yet, so I have my computer sitting up on stacked boxes. The only room that I think is completely moved in at this point is the bathroom. After all, it only needed a shower curtain and a roll of toilet paper and VOILA! I have had so many problems since I moved in though. The cable not working, the leak, the hole in the wall, the cabinet coming down.... just all sorts of crazy things. I also went to the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Louisville, Kentucky this past weekend with Debbie. Oh, and Brad is deploying in less than a week. It's just CRAZY! I just want a little order in my life right now. I guess we all do. Anyhow, I'm back online, so I'm ready to start blogging again!!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Glad to have you back but sorry for all the problems but it sounds like you had a little fun there too.

Heather P. said...

Welcome back... We missed you!! :)

Corie said...

Welcome back!!!

I have a box filled with goodies for your scrapbooking project. Could you email me your address -- I lost the email that you sent me earlier with it?