Thursday, November 15, 2007

Where Oh Where...

has my camera gone??? I have made a couple of projects that I want to share with you, and I still have the swaps to post, but I just can't find my camera right now. I can't seem to find anything. Things have been disappearing lately and turning up in places I just know I didn't leave them. It's really weird. My make up bag was open in the front of my car seat when I went to work this morning, but I haven't even worn make up in weeks, so how did it get there!? It's a little creepy... Anyhow, I haven't gotten home when the sun is still up anyhow, so I don't think my pictures would turn out how I prefer them. I'm having a difficult time typing right now since Lilly is licking my neck. I'm so ticklish! She sits on the back of the couch behind me while I watch TV and surf the internet. Usually she leaves me alone, but not when I want to work of course. Anyhow, I got a package from Stampin' Up! today... it was a new stamp set from the upcoming Spring/Summer 2008 Catalog! I'll be sure to make a project with it right away. I found one of the pictures I took of Lilly sitting by the back step when I first moved to my new apartment that I had been looking for. It totally cracks me up for some reason.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww...she's such a little sweetie! My new stamp set is on its way. I've had a sneak peek at it and it looks soooooo cute! I just bet there's a ton of must haves in the new catalog...sigh...

Estivalia said...

new catalog, new goodies... oh, Laura can't you post a sneak peak or something?? :P

and Lilly is just so cute! I hope you can find your camera so you chan share more pictures with us :)

Alhambra Club said...

She is adorable, what a cutie.

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

COME OVER, so we can use our new stamp sets & make something WONDERFUL!!!

Nikki Bond said...

She is sooooooooooo stinkin' cute! How do you ever say no to her?
I can't wait to see what you create with your new stamps!!! {SMILES}

Heidi Blankenship said...

Laura, thanks so much for stopping by my blog & your wonderful comments!! I have been taking a look around your blog & I LOVE you design work!! Love the pictures of Lilly too--she is sooo cute!! I have my new stamp set mounted but so far it hasn't seen a drop of ink! :( I hope to get a chance to play with it very soon!
Smiles!
Heidi