Monday, February 11, 2008

Ultimately...love is everything.

"'L' is for the way you look at me..." Do you know that song? It's one of my favorites. I have tons of favorite songs though. Tomorrow I'll probably favor "Manic Monday". That's always a good song to start the week off. I really wish I knew how to download songs onto my iPod. My sister loaded a ton for me when I received it as a gift a few years ago now, but I've never bothered to sit down with it to figure the thing out. I still don't even know out how to turn it off. I just let the battery die, and then I recharge it. That's how I turn a lot of things off. I know. I know. It's not the right way, but whatever! Okay, so here's "L":Here's what I did: This one is easy! Just like with the last piece of this set, I started with the Love Letters Kit from MM and attached my PP with a glue stick then trimmed and sanded. The rub on is from Cloud9 Design and the ribbons are all from my assorted collection. I added Stickles (Star Dust) in most of the circles and doodled around the rest with a Basic Black marker from SU!. And...that's it!

6 comments:

Estivalia said...

gorgeus! and reminds me I have to make at least one Valentine's Day card too, LOL. Do ladybugs work for Valentine? (I've been in a little ladybug phase lately).

And I totally love "Manic Monday" (the song, not the actual day, ugh). Wishing you the best on the new week! :)

Brenda said...

Love the " L "...I am working with that new Smitten paper, have you seen it ? It is amazing, although the new 5th Avenue is equally as amazing.
" Manic Monday " yea, you said that right. Can we just sleep thru to Tuesday ?

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

L is for LAURA....and ladybug too!...You are the ULTIMATE!!!
creative blessings, Debbie

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, that paper is great.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see all the letters together.
Marceline

Alex said...

This is a great "L"! Love the papers, the ribbons, just really cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex