Thursday, May 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by Marie a couple days ago. It's been a while since I played along, so here we go... What was I doing 10 years ago? Well, I was a couple weeks shy of being 14 years old. (My birthday is May 21st.) I guess that means I was in 8th grade. That was a scary time. I was just a few weeks away from leaving middle school and heading off to the treacherous HIGH SCHOOL! I was in the choir, on the basketball team, and I was also the school mascot, a DUCK! What was I doing 1 year ago? I was down at Fort Benning, Georgia going to Officer Candidate School. I HATED it! 5 favorite snacks? Just five, huh? Let's see... Nilla Wafers, homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, peaches, plums, and Blue Belle Homemade Vanilla ice cream with bananas and pecans! 5 things I would do if I was a millionaire? I'd pay off all of my debts, pay off my family's debts, start a college fund for my future children, start my retirement savings, and buy a new set of golf clubs. 5 things I like doing? I love to take naps with Lilly Belle, laugh at Brad's silly faces, find new places within driving distance that are "undiscovered" to me, play with paper and ribbons, but mostly I love being a Soldier. 5 things I will never wear again? Short skirts, short shorts, anything neon, bikinis, and CULOTTES! Arg! Do you remember those? They're a funky fusion of shorts and a skirt. They're just so wrong! 5 favorite toys? I love my laptop, any craft supplies, roller skates, my camera, and boys! 5 people I am going to tag: Debbie, Danielle, Estivalia, Roree, Anabelle.

3 comments:

Estivalia said...

hey Laura! thanks for taggin me, I'll reply on sunday or monday, when I get back to Antofagasta,woo :)

roree said...

Thanks for tagging me. I will try to get to it soon. ;) Have a great day!

John and Jeremy Strader said...

Are you still out there? I have not heard from you since I left and wondering how you are.

Congrats on the site. I hope that you are doing well with it. I have a blog up too with my brother (he is in Iraq). Check it out.

http://2soldiers2countries.blogspot.com/