Monday, November 10, 2008

The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot has to be one of my favorite restaurants if not THE favorite. I'm lucky that I have one in both Nashville and Austin, so no matter which 'home' I happen to be at I can still indulge. There's nothing not to love about this place.
Here's my cousin (Camryn), my mother, and BIL (Robbie).
If there's a bar, Grandma's gonna find it.
Sheila and I with our Love Martinis.
Me, Sheila, Aunt Sandra, Ella (sister), and Camryn up on top.
I love fondue!
Mom, Robbie, and Ella.
Grandma and I fighting over a martini.
Grandma, Me, Sheila, Aunt Sandra, Uncle Duane, Camryn, Mom, Robbie, and Ella.
Camryn and I outside across the street from The Real World Austin house.I don't know what I'm doing with my leg or what the heck I'm looking at. Anyway, I had a great time. I can guarantee that I'll be making reservations again at both the Austin and Nashville locations upon my return in 2010, so if you're around feel free to join in on the party. Love Martinis on me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So yea, if Im not deployed by the time you get back, Ill take you up on that offer. BTW you look great in the pics, looks like you had alot of fun. Enjoy it while you can.

Rob