Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 267: Back to School

Remember when I took Sam to school last year? She's still making goofy faces when I snap pictures, but other than that she looks SOOOO different from her picture last year. She's taller than me now! It's hard to believe. Picking her up from school is one of my favorite things to do when I'm home. Popie drove us to school this time, so I played photographer on the way.
Look at all the crap she has to bring with her. Today she took FOUR bags!
And my jet-lagged super model passenger pose:

1 comment:

Risa said...

Hey Laura,
Thanks for sharing your amazing photos! I think the time differences would make me a little "batty" adjusting, especially while traveling. The foods look quite interesting also!
I'm glad to know that you made it home safely. Have a great day!
hugs
Risa:)