Once again, this collection is just begging for pops of color to be thrown in. It's just fun and simple, but makes for such a big impact. With Christmas just around the corner my color for the day just had to be red!
1. With decorative stitching, add a 3.75"x5" piece of Winter Pom Pom to a 4"x5.25" piece of Skylark card stock, secure the ends of a strip of ribbon to the back of the card front, and adhere to an A2 card base.
2. Layer 1" strip of Winter Stripe over a 1.5" strip of Winter Wishful.
3. Add journaling tag and decorative stitching before securing to card front.
4. Attach snowflake flourish, chipboard character, and adhesive gems to card front.
5. Create a ribbon wave embellishment over ribbon strip and cinch tail end with twine and button.
TIP: Always secure your ribbon tails to the back of the card front leaving the middle space under the ribbon free. This allows you to add knots, bows, and other embellishments as you're going through the creative process without having to rip off what you've already glued down. It saves money on adhesive, and you can always go back and "tuck a little tack" here and there as needed.
Well, tomorrow is the last day of my Ode to Little Yellow Bicycle Week. I hope you've enjoyed all of the projects, instructions, and inspiration so far. See you tomorrow!