Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blog-Spotted



Have you been over to CARDS Magazine's blog lately?

I've received honorable mention for their Blog-Spot segment this week. Yeah! The cards are all so great.

Keep a look out for a few of my other cards in the March issue of their magazine too. If you're a digital subscriber you can see it right now. It's filled with some super great stuff this month. I'm giddy every month waiting for the mailman to deliver my issue. I get all of the other magazines digitally too. LOL! Can you tell I'm seriously in-love with them? I bet you will be too... If you aren't already! 

6 comments:

Nora said...

Congratulations, Laura!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Congrats on the mention and publication! You've got some great stuff in your gallery.

Marinette said...

Congrats Girl! c'est amplement mérité au vu de ton immense talent;)
Bisous

Cass said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind words. Congratulations on your publication! It's exciting isn't it! Your cards are beautiful.

Have a great day!

Estivalia said...

woo hoo, congrats Laura! :) you totally deserve all of it, your cards are beautiful.

Nora said...

Hi, Laura! Please visit my blog! I have an award for you!