Friday, April 15, 2011


Okay, here's a new list of my favorite things. I don't know where to start, so I'm just going to jump right in. I'm absolutely in love with Echo Park's Dots & Stripes collection. It even comes in a 6x6 pad for us card makers. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Now, if I can just find a place that sells it!

Baker's twine is another love of mine. I think I have it in every color you can imagine. I tend to hoard it rather than use it all too often though. I do that a lot. Several companies are making this stuff now, so you can get it just about anywhere. Don't they look yummier than candy?


Label stickers are another thing I hoard. I just love them. They're good for making sentiments 'pop' on cards and even for fun gift tags. I love finding new ways to layer them too. October Afternoon always has the cutest colors and shapes. Take a look at these...


I can't go without mentioning something from My Mind's Eye. I adore absolutely everything they make. I bought every single one of their 6x6 pads from the last release. They always have great sentiment stickers and die cuts that are so versatile for both scrapbookers and cardmakers. Here's one I can't wait to get my hands on...


How about buttons? You know I love buttons. GCD Studios and Melody Ross have some SUPER cute ones. Just look at them. I need them!


Another thing my cards rarely go without are either Thickers or rubons from American Crafts. I have two huge buckets full of alphabet stickers and another one full of rubons. I can't get enough. I just wish more companies would get on board with the cute rubons. I gotta have them. Maybe I should just design my own line!? :-)


And though certainly not the last thing I love, but probably one of the most loved would be ribbon. I looked through all of my cards, and I didn't see one that didn't have ribbon on it some way. It's essential to my cardmaking, so this ribbon from May Arts is on my wish list too...
I hope you enjoyed my Friday Favorites. As always, I'd love to hear what your favorite things are too. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Tee said...

Yummy!! Looking through these pics..my hands are itching to buy some stuff!!

Joanne Gilch said...

Those Melody Ross buttons are luscious. I did not see them in Michael's when I found the MR chipboard,etc.

Jenn Christman said...

OMG! I love the Twine. I have been looking into buying some but your right it is pricy! Someday I will get my hands on some. Lol

Arlene said...

Such beautiful products...especially the twine! :) Love your blog and your work is amazing.

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/