Friday, May 20, 2011


Ah, my birthday is tomorrow! It's so weird. Why is that?! Ugh! Any-way... Today I'm doing a special birthday themed edition of Friday Favorites...
If I had a birthday cake, I'd totally want to do a button theme. They look so yummy. I could just eat them!
...wait, you CAN! :-)

This cupcake stand is way too cute!

Oh, wouldn't it be fun to have a tea party?

Since I don't drink tea though, maybe we'll have lots of cupcakes instead!


Petit fours


Little sandwiches

and cake pops of course!

I'd want everyone to wear a fascinator too.
I pick this one.

...but if I can't have all that, then I'll gladly settle for a burrito & some watermelon!
Yum!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

such FUN pics!

Estivalia said...

oh, but isn't the world ending tomorrow too? (or at leats that's what everyone is saying).

at least you'll go with a party! ;)

loved the edible buttons~!

Jenn Christman said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an enjoyable day. We will be celebrating too. My daughter turns 10 Sunday so tomorrow we are doing a family dinner. Then Sunday living it up with her.

mamahasspoken said...

Happy Birthday a day early! Hope you have a wonderful day full of family, friends, and fun!

Scrapcollectr said...

Since it is now officially your birthday, Happy Birthday! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.... Your pictures are so lovely...yes it would be nice to have a tea party but only if the Johnny Depp was there as the Mad Hatter! *smile*

Arlene said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an amazing one filled with lots of great memories to cherish! :)

Lindsay Weirich said...

oh my, i love the inspiration photos! happ birthday!

Karen Letchworth said...

WHERE can I buy those buttons? SO CUTE!