Sunday, May 1, 2011

CARDS Magazine - April 2011

Well, I can finally share a few of my April publications with you. I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed creating them for you! :-)



P.S. I'm so glad it's finally May! It's my favorite month this year. At least I hope it will be. It's my last full month on active duty before I start terminal leave from the military, I'm celebrating my first Mother's Day, my 27th birthday,and my 2nd anniversary. I really hope I can spend this month staying busy, but still maintaining some healthy breathing room for my own sanity. I've come too close the edge this past month. I need to reign it all in a bit more and refocus my energies toward things that will keep me uplifted. Here we go! :-)

8 comments:

Estivalia said...

wow what a busy month, missy! :) I hope it will be a blast.

love the cards, the colors bring me back to spring days~ (although, being totally honest, it still doesn't feel like winter is anywhere near :U)

mamahasspoken said...

Great looking cards!
Here's hoping for a great May and hopefully less rain.

Nora said...

Hi, Laura! Those cards are all so pretty! You always do such wonderful work!
Happy birthday, happy anniversary and congrats on your 1st Mother's Day! I remember my 1st Mother's Day. They are all special, but the 1st one really is so much more special! Enjoy it!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on my "Sweet" layout! Sorry, but I didn't leave any treats for you. I ate them all already! Lol! Sorry the Easter Bunny didn't visit you, but maybe your birthday, anniversary and Mother's Day will make up for it!

Unknown said...

very pretty cards.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely creation, I love the sweet colors of the 1st and 3rd, the 2nd card is awesome too, I said it before, and I have to say it again, great photography skill!

Arlene said...

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope you have a fantastic day! These cards are beautiful! I love your stitching work on your cards. :) Hope you enjoy your favorite month!

Arlene.

Joanne Gilch said...

Lovely as usual. Now I see why there were so many empty spots in April (out due to publication). You do have a luscious style that keeps bringing us all back!!! Thanks

Jenn Christman said...

Love the beautiful cards.

Sounds like my month of May, 5 birthdays to celebrate, daughter has a bible quiz meet at Point Loma Nazarene university, Mothers day, end of school, working for a scrapbooking retreat and normal family stuff.

Happy Birthday, Mother's Day and Happy Anniversary!

Its always hard to stay focused on the things that make you happy, but just look at that precious little man of yours and all will be good.