Monday, October 24, 2011

Susan G. Komen

I won't go into a long speech about the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure event that's going on Saturday. I know most of my blog readers are just looking for crafty things, but I really do feel passionate about what this foundation does. Vince, Ethan, and I have all signed up to "Sleep-In for the Cure" for this race. I  don't want to drag Ethan all the way to Nashville at the butt-crack of dawn, so we'll be "racing" via satellite. If you'd like to sign up to race or would care to make a donation it would be greatly appreciated. The team I started is on behalf of the Student Nurses of Austin Peay State University. THIS LINK will take you to our site to sign up or donate. You'll see that my little team isn't doing so well. To sign up as a team member is $40 (including shipping) and you will receive a T-shirt and race number along with a few other goodies. You can also sign up your pets and children (for free) when you fill out the form. Thank you for taking the time to read this and consider this organization's mission toward women's health.



No comments: