Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tagged

Ok, so two people tagged me: Malieta & Faith. This is my first tag, so I'm a bit excited. I hope I do this right... Here are seven random things about me:
  1. My favorite color is RED.
  2. I have more scrapping totes that I can fit supplies into.
  3. My BF is BRAD (sigh).
  4. I am a TEXAN!!!
  5. I am 23 years old.
  6. I can bake, but I can't cook.
  7. Ooo! I like seven. It's my favorite number.
Here are the 7 bloggers I am tagging: (ok this is difficult, I only have about a million favorites!)
  1. First has to be my BFF, DEBBIE! She just set up her blog, so let's give her some encouragement on getting started.
  2. The next one is Estivalia. She lives waaaaay down in Chile!
  3. Wanda gets my next shout-out simply because she's a big sweetheart.
  4. I can't forget my blogging birth twin: Melanie.
  5. Marie is a about to be a new mommy again. I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.
  6. Kendra gets my vote for the most fun cards.
  7. And finally the blog I MUST visit daily: Leslie.

Alrighty, now I've got to go post comments to all these fabulous ladies to let them know: "Tag! You're It!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha
I can hardly believe that I'm late! I came over to visit & to "tag" you .. and someone else has beat me to it!

Smile! And thanks, Laura, for all you do!

Estivalia said...

this was my first tag, it was really fun :) I already answered it on my LJ <3