Friday, August 3, 2007

SALE

Stampin' Up! is having a promotional sale, and so am I! This one is actually pretty cute. For this month only, if you purchase the Three for You Punch Box at $49.95, you will receive an exclusive set of textured Love Notes for FREE! There's more...you'll also get matching ribbon and card stock for FREE as my personal added bonus!
Here's the whole kit-n-caboodle:
  • Trio Flower punch
  • 9-piece die-cut stamp set
  • Basic Black Classic Stampin' Spot
  • Purely Pomegranate Stampin' Spot
  • Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Spot
  • Keepsake tin
  • 10 Wild Wasabi pre-scored textured 3″ x 3″ cards
  • 10 Purely Pomegranate pre-scored textured 3″ x 3″ cards
  • 10 So Saffron pre-scored textured 3″ x 3″ cards
  • 30 Very Vanilla envelopes
  • 6"x6" Very Vanilla card stock
  • 6"x6" So Saffron card stock
  • 1 yard Wild Wasabi Double-Stitched Ribbon
  • 1 yard Purely Pomegranate Double-Stitched Ribbon
That's a lot of stuff! This set includes everything you'll need to make 30 completed Love Notes and more. This offer is only available until August 31st, so hurry while it's still here...

3 comments:

Estivalia said...

that looks so cute, i've never done cards that size! :)

Anonymous said...

I love 3x3 cards! And I love these colors! Okay, you sold me ;-) I am shamelessly easily tempted by stamps, little ink pads, and paper. Your offer of c/s and ribbon is just the cherry on top of a very sweet deal. ;-)

Allison Rankin said...

Hey Laura...your blog is listed under USA...I promise because that's how I got here!