Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yet Another Tweak

I don't know why I'm obsessed with "correcting" this card, but I just am. I made this one right after I posted the last one, but it's been sitting on my studio table. I've walked passed it a few times thinking of how to change it yet again. I finally decided to just move on. I'm sure I'll wake up in the middle of the night with a brilliant idea in a couple of weeks or maybe a couple of years. I tend to not let things like that go. The perfectionist in me annoys me quite often. Having something that's not put together the way I like it annoys me too though. It's a lose-lose situation I suppose. I cranked out two other projects today somehow as well, so I'll post those in the next couple of days to come. It'll be nice to have four consecutive posts for once. I started off blogging so well, but I wax and wane. I see you other bloggers are the same, so it lessens my guilty feeling. Ha!
Here's what I did: I started with an A2 base in black then added a 2.5" x 4" piece of patterned paper from KI Memories "Jacks" to the bottom half. The green is the other side of the pp and was ran through my Cuttlebug. It's cut to 3"x4". I then used my craft knife to cut a slit for the ribbon to slide through on the fold. I tied pink stitched ribbon (from Michael's) in a bow. The black circles are from a Quickutz die and adhered with tape runner. And...that's it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those circles. How have you been? how's the furbaby? Hope you are doing well! -Samantha

Estivalia said...

love how your bow turned out! :) this also happens to me, always thinking how to improve my cards... I'm just too lazy to actually re-do them! ;P

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

You crack me up!...You are so AWESOMELY creative!.... Wait til EVERYONE else sees your newest cards that I am sooooo honored to have gotten the SNEAK PEEK at!!...Whoooowhooooo.....keep posting!!